===========================================
This blog is my place
to reflect what happens in my life
and what is in my mind.

I know sometimes I sound hypocrite
...
while at the other time,
I seem to rebel against the world.

Well, that's what happens in my head though.

I am trying to be wiser everyday,
opening my eyes for the truth of the world...
like an owl observing the night.

But my friends,

perhaps without realizing,
I am walking on the path of foolishness here.
Thus, I really appreciate
your comments, complains, questions,
and even... mockery.
===========================================
>>>>>>>---------------------------------- ITUTH ------>
===========================================

Friday, October 23, 2009

About Wisdom

=================================== 
The fool asked the wise...
"What is wisdom?" he said.

The wise sighed and answered,
"It is what need to be done,
not what is fun to do...
It is what is right at the right time,
or what is right for all the time,
never what is right at the wrong time...
It is what you should always seek,
although it is not always what you find...
It is the sweetest thing you taste,
after you know what bitter is...
You will find it my brother,
if you know what happened yesterday,
what is happening right now,
and what will likely happen tomorrow..."

"How do I know it is wisdom that I find,
not just another foolery?"

"Time will tell you, my brother,
how wisdom is different from foolery...
As long as you keep your eyes open,
you'll see the mirth laughter
of our lovely wisdom,
although the grim shade of foolery
wrap its dark cloak tightly around...
As long as you are willing to open your eyes,
you will find it...
Believe me my brother,
you will find it..."

"But it seemed this wisdom never come,
whenever I need it..."

"Wisdom does not come to those who wait,
my dear brother,
it comes only to those who seek,
and those who keep their eyes opened,
and those who dare to hold it,
and embraced it tightly in their arm...
Do not hesitate my dear brother,
for it is better for us all
to embrace foolery by mistake,
rather than to risk ourselves
letting the beautiful wisdom go...
Because no one know, dear brother,
when it will come to visit us again..."

===================================
by Ituth
===================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here in Owl's Eyes

My other blogs (in Indonesian):